Monday, February 20, 2012

The Next Few Months

Forgive my tardiness in updating this blog, but I've been inundated with various issues in the past few weeks.

First off, I have planned out for the next few months, the following items:

  • Grand Theft Auto V Release Day Review
  • The Next Red Dead Redemption Review
  • Release of all my previously found exploits (None will be released that are serious, only interesting/comical exploits).


Secondly, I'm currently working on a vast number of projects including:

  • A film (Yes a feature film for the cinema's)
  • 2 Game scripts/plots

I do have plans for a second film, but they are merely plans at the moment, the first film is actually a 387 page long movie from start to finish. I won't give away the theme, name or idea of the film, however I will say that when I submit the idea to a certain company I hope that it may make a whole new light in the world.


Until next time..

No comments: